Social Media Designer
|Employer:||ROMAGECO KENYA LTD|
|Position:||Social Media Designer|
|Type of Employment:||Full Time|
|REPORTING TO:||SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER|
Romageco (K) Limited was formed in 1988 by Rob Collinge and the now famous “Rob’s Magic” brand We supply suspension systems and 4X4 accessories. We are the OE suppliers of Rob’s Magic shock absorbers and springs designed specifically for Africa’s tough terrain, and supported by very solid warranties and business ethics. We assemble Bull bars exactly to the standards laid down by TJM Australia and are the ONLY CERTIFIED AIR BAG COMPATIBLE Bull bars made in EAST AFRICA meeting AS4876-1-2002 Australian Standards for Vehicle Frontal Protection System (bull bars). We also do bespoke fabrication for 4×4. We have 2 branches in Nairobi and Mombasa and over 120 dealers country wide.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, confident Graphics Designer who is a responsible team player with self-driven abilities – possess strong, detailed skills in developing creative ideas and work in a fast – paced, fun and exciting work environment and industry. An ideal candidate will create and inspire new concepts.
Summary of Job Responsibilities:
- The Position will work closely with the Sales and Marketing Manager to produce content, photography, video, schedule and post engaging automotive content and product Promotion.
- Design artworks for product promotions to be posted on company social media handles.
- Schedule, Post and Manage day to day Social Channels, Facebook,Twitter,Instagram,Linkedin,Seller Centre on Jumuia and other platforms for the company.
- Update product information on the above platform to match records in the Inventory management system.
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing Manager to execute marketing ideas.
- Design promotional and event collateral for both print and web
- Co-ordinate production and timelines of print jobs with team members to meet overall campaign deadlines
- Responsible in print production and delivering appropriate files i.e calendars, company profiles, Business cards, signages, logos, and brochures.
- Research and keep abreast of emerging design trends and practices
- Utilize Facebook and Instagram advertising platform for Company product and remarketing promotions.
- Resolve customer service questions, comments, and concerns through social media.
- Perform competitor analysis and research new social media channels, marketing trends, and opportunities.
- Monitor and adjust Media strategy based on regular reporting of Channel
- Manage the Marketing activities and Showroom Management
- Any other assigned duty from time to time
Education & Experience:
- 1-2 Years of experience in Social Media Management
- Diploma or higher in appropriate field
- Proficiency in all major social channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.
- Ability to explain social media analytics in a relatable way.
- High attention to detail with a sense of pride and ownership over your work.
- Competent in Adobe Suite and eagerness to learn new software
- Enthusiasm. The drive to better yourself and the team is important to us!
- One year of industry experience
- Passionate about design and willingness to update job knowledge by participating in educational training and conference opportunities
- Keen on strategy and research based projects in order to deliver successful design
- Creative flair, originality and strong visual sense
- Strong computer skills
To assist in our selection of candidates, an electronic or printed portfolio must be provided. Samples of previous or current work pieces are acceptable, as this process will help determine your qualification and position within Blacksheep.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject line: Graphics Designer, including your resume, applicable portfolio/sample of work and any other pertinent information or material you feel is necessary for review.
We thank all applicants for their interest and consideration in ROMAGECO KENYA LTD whose brand name is RobsMagic or Teammagic, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
*Please note that this job description is a rough outline of tasks that can be expected in the Design position at ROMAGECO KENYA LTD whose brand name is RobsMagic or Teammagic Group. It is in no way all encompassing or contractual. There will be duties that are performed outside this scope and some duties included above that will not be required.